|Home | Bookmark | Tell||Active petitions in over 75 countries||Follow GoPetition|
Available in Kid Size Stratagem 2011/2012
Petition Background (Preamble):
We also strive to provide families with a platform to voice ideas and share experiences online with regards to their own dining experiences.
• Offering parents the chance to opt for children’s sized options from the main menu;
• Sensible portion sizes, to reduce left overs and waste;
• Option of children’s starters or canapés, so that parents and children can eat together in the same sitting.
• Choice of children’s side orders such as vegetables and salads, as alternatives to chips.
• Children’s table activities that encourage healthy eating, such as puzzles and colouring sheets with a fruit and vegetable theme;
• Children’s meat free options;
• Child friendly (non- breakable), reusable cups and glasses;
• Smaller/beginners cutlery on request;
• Seasonal and local produce incorporated into the children’s menu and clearly identified as such;
• Free tap water to anyone who asks;
• Any new or on-going projects recommended as a means of improving the family dining experience.
The Available in Kid Size Stratagem 2011/2012 petition to Research, Hospitality Industry Reps was written by Rebecca Volley and is in the category Business at GoPetition. Contact author here. Petition tags: northern ireland, families, children, restaurants, food